Monday, June 9, 2008

Jack's first pet

Jack pretty much has free reign over the downstairs of our house.  He pretty much crawls around as he pleases, because there's really nothing bad that he can get into.  So, today I was washing dishes and realized I hadn't seen him crawl by for a few minutes.  I looked around and didn't see him in any of his "usual" spots.  As I walked toward our front door, there's Jack by the coat closet playing with a cockroach.  Yep, that's right, a cockroach!  I'm just thankful I caught him before it went into his mouth!  Unfortunately I didn't get a picture or video of him and his beloved pet (I was a little too focused on getting that thing out of my house!), so I'm including pictures from him tearing through a Pottery Barn catalog today.  Apparently he's not a PB fan like his mom!


1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Don't worry, Gerty will be over sometime this week to take care of those pesky things for you! Carpet bomb on the Zockoll's house!