My sister Lexi and I have recently gotten into making clips and headbands for babies. I don't really have a need for them, but I figured that would be something cute to make to add on to gifts for friends and family. Saturday I was making my first headband and needed a rough measurement so that I didn't make it too big or too small for a baby's head. The only head in my household remotely close to the one I was making the headband for was Jack's. Poor kid.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
I need a girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
The headband is darling! So is your head model! :) I agree with your Happiness post...I think autumn nights are finally here! :)
Hi, sorry this comment is for the chocolate cake, it's sooo good, tell Adam to post the chocolate chip cookies recepie
I want some bows!!! Teach me!
Aww what a pretty little thing he is!!!! Such a cute headband!! Aren't we so crafty???
Post a Comment