My mother-in-law ordered this YUMMY popcorn as the favors at Amy (Adam's little sister) and Taylor's wedding. I don't know if this is the exact recipe, but it tastes good and that's all that matters!
6 ounces of white chocolate chips
2 (3 1/3 ounce) bags popcorn(Stay away from the buttery kind)
Various types of chocolate candy (Snickers, Kit-Kats, M&Ms and Peanut M&Ms are what I used)
1. Chop up candy bars into bite sized pieces.
2. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave. (Watch it closely if you use the microwave).
3. Microwave 2 bags of popcorn or pop about 7 oz. popcorn kernels.
4. In a large tub, (or 2 large bowls) drizzle melted white chocolate over popcorn. Mix and fluff as you go. Your looking for a light coat of chocolate on the popcorn -- too much will make the popcorn soggy and spongy.
5. Drizzle chocolate over candy pieces.
6. Let popcorn cool in the refrigerator until the chocolate hardens. Once popcorn has cooled, add candy pieces. Enjoy!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Tuesday's Tasty Treat: White Chocolate Popcorn
Posted by Lindsay at 7:01 PM
Labels: Tuesday's Tasty Treat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Oh man, you're killing me!
I totally cannot wait to make this one! YUMMY!!!!!!!!
I will definitely be trying this one! I made the chocolate chip cookie recipe that you had on your blog and they came out great although I hate to admit it but the ones that Adam made came out better than mine. :( That shouldn't happen.
Thank you so much for the recipe, my family loved it! We will definitely have to make this again.
Oh, yum! This sounds so good! and fun to eat when the weather cools off again!
Post a Comment