Thursday, November 6, 2008

Playing with the Perrons

This week our good friends the Perrons were in town from Hailey, ID. It seems like every time they come to town our schedules are crazy that week (I had tons of work, plus Adam's open house, plus I've come down with a little bug)..so sadly we didn't get to spend as much time with them as we would have liked.

Tuesday night we got together with them (Josh, Sheena and their kids Kameron and Taelyn along with Josh's brother Joel and his friend...I can't remember his name...sorry!) and just hung out at our house and made ice cream sundaes. YUM! It was fun to just get to chat and catch up. Plus, Sheena introduced me to American Eagle clothes for kids. Too, too cute. Also, too, too expensive for me! (I'll have to watch their sales!)

Thursday we drove out to the house where the Perron's were staying (along with Josh's parents). We hung out for a bit and then went out to dinner at Famous Dave's BBQ. On the drive, Adam and I had driven by the restaurant and Adam was just RAVING about it saying how great it was. We convince the Perrons to eat there and head on over. Well after we've all enjoyed our food (it really was good!), he confesses that he's never actually been there, he just didn't want to drive clear across town to get dinner because he was so hungry (the pickins were pretty slim over by the house they were staying at). He's just lucky the food was really good!

Thanks again Josh and Sheena - we always have a blast with you guys! Sorry we didn't get to see more of each other...we'll try to make it up your way again next summer...

0 comments: