Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas came early...

Today, Adam came home from work and surprised me with this:

He found a great deal on it, so this is our present to each other for Christmas! I'm lovin' it!

5 comments:

Vance & Adri Petersen said...

I am so JEALOUS!!! I want it..... Merry Christmas :)

Allison said...

Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! Let me know if you figure it out - I'm still working on mine :)

heather said...

WOw, way to go Adam! I am so wanting that camera this year, but will have to wait for my birthday next year. HAve fun with it!

Tara said...

That's the camera that I have and I love it. It is so user friendly. For the first year or so I only took pictures on Auto and a lot of them turned out great. It's only been this year that I shoot everything in Manual. Good choice, I think Canon is the best!

CB said...

I think I am a little jealous with everyone getting presents early this year! :)