Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!

We celebrated New Years' Eve New York style (celebrating the ball drop at 9 pm rather than waiting up until midnight) with a bunch of Adam's friends from high school. We ate lots of pizza, brownies and ice cream, and drank tons of Martinelli's. We don't get together with these friends as much as we used to (ahhh...the good old days of tiny babies and "The Office" parties), so it was fun just to visit and play games. Bonus: we were all snug in our beds WELL before midnight!

Yeah. Jack's festive.
Not feeling the headband...
Jack's friends Baron (left) and Paxton (right)
Getting our "Scene It" on...
Jack LOVED jumping off of the fireplace...
Me and my little boy
New Years smooches...

HAPPY 2009 from the Zockoll Family!!!
2008 was awesome...but we're looking forward to all that 2009 will bring...

2 comments:

Vance & Adri Petersen said...

I'm so glad you guys came!! I totally loved celebrating the New year but I loved even more being in my bed before midnight, I was exhausted. Lindsay we have to play SCENE IT for the show FRIENDS!! I'm excited about that. and Cafe Rio on Tuesday at 1:00pm :)

Tiffany said...

Hooray for celebrating New Year's in bed! (sleeping) We are getting old...or perhaps we are parents.