Yesterday was a great day. The weather in Vegas has been so warm and lovely, we had to get outside and enjoy it.
We began our day with a leisurely stroll to our neighborhood park. Jack decided to pick up rocks at almost every house along the way and stick his fingers in the corner hole of every utility box. Normally, I would be annoyed because this added considerable time to actually getting to the park. Yesterday was beautiful and we just enjoyed our time...
Jack enjoyed the park. I enjoyed watching him play, and reminiscing over the last 18 months. I can't believe that tiny dependent newborn can now negotiate his way around playground equipment by himself. His newest accomplishment is going down the slide face first. (He used to back his way down.) I loved watching him clap for himself after he would slide down.
After we returned home from the park, Jack still had not gotten enough of the outdoors. He spent awhile in the backyard driving his little car. He loves to drive.
While we were playing in the yard, our lovely neighbors came over for a quick visit. We're so glad they are on the mend...we've missed them! Alex came over bearing a treat for Jack (a cupcake)...which was thoroughly enjoyed after lunch! Thanks friends!
Jack then took a 3 hour nap...which was wonderful.



3 comments:
*wiping away a tear* We've missed you too! And are SO glad to be getting back to a normal life. (normal being seeing you guys every day!) ;)
Look at cute little Jack!!! I love when kids can handle the park without any adult assistance!! P.S. we want to see pictures of Jack with his baby!
The weather has been gorgeous but I was REALLY enjoying winter and wish it would come back soon! :)
Post a Comment