Thursday, February 26, 2009

We are copy cats!

Adam and I saw Tiffany and Trevor's "needs" posts and we were laughing so hard we were practically crying, and decided to copy!

Here's the game. Type "(your name here) needs" into your Google search engine and post the first 10 results.
Adam needs....
1. Adam needs to shower.
2. Adam needs a break.
3. Adam needs an immediate $25 million.
4. Adam needs a professional profile on LinkedIn.
5. Adam needs someone to move into his apartment and become his new roommate.
6. Adam needs BOOOOST NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
7. Adam needs help.
8. Adam needs a cookie.
9. Adam needs his phone back.
10. Adam needs to awaken his inner ninja.

Lindsay needs.... (before you read these, all I can say is BLAST my parents for spelling my name the same as Lindsay Lohan!)
1. Skinny Lindsay needs some food, say fans.
2. Lindsay needs a bra.
3. Lindsay needs love.
4. Lindsay needs help.*
5. Lindsay needs to go to rehab.
6. Lindsay needs new booze sponsor for her birthday bash.
7. Lindsay needs to stop wearing fur.
8. Lindsay needs a driver.
9. Lindsay needs a hit.
10. Lindsay needs a hug.
*This one was repeated A LOT (so I will admit that this is not the first 10, because my first 10 would have all been Lindsay needs help, I did the first 10 that weren't repeats).

5 comments:

Allison said...

Good stuff! You couldn't be more different from Lindsay Lohan - but it made for a funny post!

The Andelins said...

HAHHA Lindsay when I see you, I will be prepared with food, a bra, love, and a hug. You can count on it.

Tiffany said...

Adam needs an immediate $25 million to start his "professional rich guy" career. And sheesh, would you put a bra on already!?

Shelly Benson said...

I'm totally with Adam on his #8 and Lindsay, I might be able to help you with your #6*.






*yeah, not really.

Sheena Perron said...

Lindsay this is hilarious. I'm going to be a copycat too, if that's alright. :)