Saturday, March 21, 2009

Boys weekend

Last weekend I went to California with my sister Lexi for a weekend with my mom and sisters (and dad!). We had TONS of fun, but unfortunately my husband is more of the picture taker, so I have no fun pictures from my trip.

The boys on the other hand took tons of pictures! Lexi's husband, Richard (Chardie as Jack calls him) came down and spent a fun weekend with my boys. On Sunday they all went to the explore Red Rock Canyon. Here's the day in pictures:

Jack's GQ pose!
L-O-V-E the cheesy grin and the AWESOME hat!
Chardie teaching Jack how to ride the rails.
Jack wanted to climb all by himself (seriously, where did my baby go?)
Jack and Chardie!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Andelins said...

Awww... Chardie misses Jack too!!

Tiffany said...

I dunno why my Google reader is not updating me when you post anymore...urrr. We had a good time hanging out with the boys but I was glad when you came home!!!