I was thinking of hosting a coupon party sometime soon, but wanted to get an idea of how many people would be interested before I set a date. Anyone interested?
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was thinking of hosting a coupon party sometime soon, but wanted to get an idea of how many people would be interested before I set a date. Anyone interested?
Posted by Lindsay at 1:21 PM
Labels: "Couponing"
6 comments:
Count me in!
I am so there!! I have been wanting to learn more about couponing...just don't know where to get started.
I would come!
um, i am down for any party, so yeah, i'm in. but if you would have said "i'm having a corn kernel party" i still would be down.
YEAH FOR CORN KERNEL PARTIES!!!
Or, er, um, yeah, coupons sound fun too. Count me in!
Kelli, you are so WILD!
Count me in!
Post a Comment