My wonderful in-laws for watching Jack today so I could go get poked and prodded at the doctor's office (3 hour glucose test...yuck!).
Magically evading getting a speeding ticket on my way to get poked and prodded (yeah I was speeding in a school zone...oops! In my defense I wasn't familiar with that road and didn't KNOW I was in a school zone. Thank you Officer No-Name for taking pity on me!)

Getting to watch a good movie (even though it was interrupted by the poking and prodding).

Enjoying a YUMMY Cafe Rio pork salad with some girlfriends. Yes...that was a sweet reward after fasting for over 12 hours and getting poked and prodded!



3 comments:
Nice job evading the speeding ticket! I have still never been pulled over but am afraid I will be a total girl and cry, when that day finally happens!
How did the test go today?
Tiff - you will cry. I've been pulled over about 5 or 6 times and have cried almost every time.
Lindsay - aside from all the poking and prodding, sounds like a great day! Cafe Rio... mmmmmmm.
Hahah ALL I could think while reading this is that it is absolute perfection that you called that cop "officer no name." He was so good to you, it is only fitting you name your son after him. I think no-name should be put on the table with Owen and Luke.... but that's just my opinion. I'm kinda attached to it now. P.S. Less than 100 days on your baby ticker!! WOO HOO!!
Post a Comment