Friday, March 27, 2009

Things that made me happy today...

1. Organizing my pantry. It may still look like a jumbled mess, but everything does have a place and at least I know where everything is now!
2. Jack helping me with the laundry. He LOVES to help load clothes in the washer and take clothes out of the dryer and put them in the basket. Today everytime he added something new to the basket he would say, "Ta Da!" 3. Jack finding my curling iron in a drawer and using it as a microphone. Classic.
4. Los Compadres. I am in LOVE with their produce prices! I got all of this fruit for $6.39. And there's a LOT of it! I got the huge bag of oranges for 72 cents. I'm seeing some more yummy juice in my future... 5. This guy. Today as I was folding loads of laundry during Jack's nap, it hit me how lucky I am to have a husband that works so hard for our family so that I can stay home. Being a stay-at-home mom may not be a glamorous job, but I love it! I really am grateful for all that Adam does for our little family.

6 comments:

Carol Benesh said...

Glad you're so happy. Gratitude is the key to happiness. Glad to see you are so aware of your blessings...I think you've got a lot of them! And you are one of mine!

Vance & Adri Petersen said...

Hey I love that Store too, Los Compadres. It's all spanish products so I can find a lot of the things I used to eat when I was in Mexico. You should try the carne asada it's yummy!!! and their bakery mmmmmmmm LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!

The Andelins said...

"Woah, woah" hahah too cute!! XOXO

Tiffany said...

Dang. Your pictures won't load on your blog today. What am I missing in the photos?? The one that did load is Jack with the curling iron! Classic!

PS-Jack was hanging in our garage for a few minutes today. I walked away and when I returned he was all out, full blown, entire body dancing! (we had the radio on) It was, quite possibly, the funniest thing I have ever seen. If I had a "things that made me happy" list, that would be my #1 today. (that and the fact that our garage is now clean-WHOO HOO!) Once he saw me, he got embarrassed and hung his head (like he always does to me). Good stuff!

birmingham family said...

I love organizing my pantry too! I love your things that make me happy posts; it is the little things that make us happy moms!

Bethany said...

you are one lucky girl. who would have thought all those years ago that this would be your life?? cute husband, CUTE kid(s). but remember, he's pretty lucky to have you too!! sure love you guys.