Friday, June 26, 2009

Little Miss Camryn...

This week this little cutie came for a visit.

We are all in love.
We can't wait to see her again next week!

6 comments:

Allison said...

Awww - she is a cutie :) I'm glad she got her first dose of SYTYCD - starting off right! :)

Tiffany said...

Cute pic of Jack and Camryn! How did he do with a baby around?

Lindsay said...

He did SO good! He's pretty good with babies and listens when you tell him to be soft or to play only with her toes. His only issue is that he likes to point out body parts, and so sometimes he'd start poking at her face a bit. Luckily though Lexi is a pretty relaxed first time mom - I was more stressed about Jack getting too close than she was!

Sheri said...

She is such a pretty baby. I wish she was MY niece. ;)

The Andelins said...

Aww.. I didn't see any of these... SO CUTE!!! We can't wait to come back on Wed!! (So tell no name to GET OUT or else!!!) XOXO

Carol Benesh said...

Happy Birthday Jack! Grandma loves you!