Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Trevah...

*I wrote this post a couple of months ago, and for some reason forgot to post it...Enjoy!*
Jack has recently become obsessed with our neighbor Trevor (or as he pronounces it, "Trevah"). During every prayer (and I mean EVERY prayer) as soon as we say, "Dear Heavenly Father" Jack starts saying "Trevah" because he wants to bless Trevor. He also recognizes Trevor's love for soda, because whenever he sees 12-packs of soda in a store he starts talking about Trevor. We were at Toys R Us the other day and I let Jack pick out a little Matchbox car. He chose an orange Land Rover and whenever he plays with it he talks about Trevor (Trevor works for Land Rover).

A couple of weeks ago Trevor brought a motorcycle home from work. Jack was SO excited! A couple of days later Jack was playing with an empty diaper box, pretending it was a motorcycle like Trevor's.






(We had a little crash!)



And of course, he needed to wear his hat, just like "Trevah."

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Andelins said...

HAHA I love how Jack says "Trevah"!!! We are so excited to play with you guys this weekend! (Cross your fingers I get better soon.. like tomorrow maybe.)

Tiffany said...

"Trevah" and the rest of the Fagan's are missing the Z's! Jack's a smart kid...he knows a good man when he sees one! ;) Cute post-Thanks Linds. Trevah is flattered!

Kelli said...

that is awesome! it is so weird the obsessions kids come up with. (i mean, not that trevor is weird tiffany)