Thursday, June 24, 2010

Cousins

Last week Amy and Taylor were in town with their new baby, Daphne.  It was our first time getting to meet little Daphne since she was born in April.  Jack was very excited to meet his new cousin.  He had been carrying her birth announcement around saying, "Mommy.  I wanna hold that baby."  When it actually came to meeting little Daphne he was a bit more timid and barely touched her.  Silly boy.

Daphne is the seventh grandchild on the Zockoll side, and only the second girl.  Monday we got all the grandkids together to try to snap a semi-decent picture of the seven of them.

Aren't they such a cute bunch?
Silly faces!
Sammy is very excited to have a girl cousin after ALL THESE BOYS!
This is what happens when you try to get a picture of Jack and Parker.  
(Honestly...this was the best of the bunch.)
I had to toss this one in too.  Jack just LOVES his cousin Nicky!

3 comments:

CB said...

Way cute. I love cousin pics...we have a little harder of a time getting a good one...there are 14 grandchildren on Jarv's side...but so much fun. :) I cannot believe how big Owen seemed in those pictures!

Alisa said...

I think they turned out really good. Thanks for using your camera. Love the one of Nicky and Jack. They have a cute relationship.

I am so not excited to get all 19 grandchildren on LUke's side next week.

Amy said...

I need to get copies of these photos! Is there any way you can email me the best couple with daphne in them? I miss being with everyone! I loved shopping with you. Hopefully we can do more if it still works out for you to come to SF!!!!