- Tiffany offering to take Owen for the last 2 hours of church so that I didn't have to deal with him and the Sunbeams. Bless you, Tiffany Fagan.
- Having a stockpile of meals in my freezer. Sundays are hard on Owen because his schedule is totally thrown off by church. He only got about an hour nap today and was SO grumpy. It was nice to be able to pull a meal right out of the freezer, put it in the oven and have a homemade meal ready to go. This allowed me to snuggle my grumpy guy.
- Peppermint hot chocolate in the Cocomotion. Yum.
-Cool weather. I love the temperature when the boys and I take our evening walk. Perfect.
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Things that made me happy today...
Posted by Lindsay at 10:04 PM
Labels: Happiness is...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I absolutely love Sunday afternoons when it is winter....I guess I just like the coziness of them. :) What kinds of meals do you freeze? I have been thinking of doing the same thing but I run out of ideas after I make a couple pans of enchiladas and lasagne. :)
Post a Comment