Today I am thankful for...
My washer and dryer. Today is laundry day at the Zockoll's (which is pretty much every day - by the time I get everything washed, folded and put away there's already a pile waiting for me). I can't even imagine how insurmountable a task my family's laundry would be without my washer and dryer! (I am also in love with the delay start feature on my washer - I can get everything all loaded up right before I go to bed and set it to start in the morning so that it's all ready to be moved to the dryer when I wake up - because opening up a washer with clothes that have sat in there wet for too long - yuck!)
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Give Thanks: Day Eighteen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Isn't that SO frustrating when you see your hamper almost full again right after you did the laundry?! I used to think people were crazy when they said they did laundry everyday, then Weston came along and I swear it's like I have 10 kids!
Anyway...I wish I had that autostart on my washer too - how cool!
Post a Comment