Yes. That is a Cocomotion. With the weather getting colder, it is the most loved item in my kitchen. It makes the BEST hot chocolate. It can take a cocoa packet and turn it into magic. And with this recipe? Yum, yum, yum.
Wow, didn't realize you were blogging again. I caught up on all the posts I've missed. Very fun...all except for November 4 but saying you were grateful for your wonderfu saintedl mother (haha). Cute pictures. We had a great time with you. Can hardly wait for Christmas!
Ok I've never met you but last time I saw Adam I told him how impressed I was with you this just sealed the deal (not really) but we LOVE LOVE LOVE our and I don't know what I would do without it! I'm glad I'm not the only one who is in love with this! :)
Adam and I have been married since August 23, 2003. We have three boys - Jack, Owen and Sawyer. We are happy and healthy and loving watching our boys grow!
2 comments:
Wow, didn't realize you were blogging again. I caught up on all the posts I've missed. Very fun...all except for November 4 but saying you were grateful for your wonderfu saintedl mother (haha). Cute pictures. We had a great time with you. Can hardly wait for Christmas!
Ok I've never met you but last time I saw Adam I told him how impressed I was with you this just sealed the deal (not really) but we LOVE LOVE LOVE our and I don't know what I would do without it! I'm glad I'm not the only one who is in love with this! :)
Post a Comment