For Christmas, we gave Jack a Strider Bike (I won it in a blog giveaway). He wasn't too sure about it at first, but within a few days, he was already starting to balance for short periods of time, and within a few weeks for significant stretches. Less than 3 months after first riding the Strider Bike, Jack graduated to a "big boy bike" complete with pedals and he's doing great! Here's a video of Jack on his new bike:
Jack's new favorite thing to do is ride his bike. Most evenings we'll meet the Fagans outside and let the boys ride their bikes (Trevor even built them a mini jump that they LOVE).
Tonight, Jack took a little spill on his bike. After he got up he used his hands (which were black from falling on the asphalt) to wipe his tears. I had to snap a couple pictures because he looked SO funny!
PS - he's totally faking the frown.



4 comments:
I love the dirty sweaty face. It seems like once they start riding a bike they are so grown up!!!
Ha! So glad you took these pictures. Priceless.
Love the fake frown. Reminds me of ADam when he was a little boy. I can't believe how brave he is in that video. Where is that at?
Could my nephew be any cuter?? Not possible.
Post a Comment