Monday, May 16, 2011

Random

 - Today when I was driving home from work I heard a radio ad for a TV court show and it made me miss "The People's Court."  Is it weird that it's the one show I miss since we got rid of TV service?  (Don't answer that.)

- My house is a ridiculous mess right now.  We're in the middle of getting rid of tons of useless junk, cleaning and organizing.  Organizing involves making a giant mess first.

- I painted a dresser this past week to have a little more storage downstairs for kitchen and kid stuff.  Why do all the craft/decorating blogs make that look so easy?  I've been working on it at bedtime (and sometimes naptime too) for the past week and I still have to paint and install the knobs.  Plus it doesn't look nearly as cute as all the ones I see all over the blogs.  Sigh.

- Owen is starting to talk tons.  I love it.  He says, "bad guy" all day long and makes shooting and fighting sounds.  Hilarious.

- This blog post is just yet another way I'm trying to procrastinate having to fold the giant pile of laundry that's waiting for me.

- Jack tells me at least once a day, "I almost five!"  When I remind him that he's almost four, he gets pouty and says, "And then I be almost five?"

 - We went to Disneyland last week.  We totally rocked the ride pictures this time: 



3 comments:

Megan Hedrick said...

You did totally rock the pictures! I always look like a retard in those. Looks like you guys had so much fun!

Megan said...

i love the pictures! Looks like you guys has fun!

Bethany said...

i want to see pictures of your project. i'm sure it looks better than you think it does :)