Monday, October 24, 2011

Today...

- I worked for 3 1/2 hours.
- I cleaned the downstairs (deep cleaned kitchen, vacuumed, cleaned up the playroom, and vacuumed the couches) while Jack was at preschool and Owen was napping.
- I took the boys to the library after I picked up Jack.  They love wandering around and picking random books off the shelves.  I love how much they (Jack, especially) love going to the library.
- I folded (and put away) 3 loads of laundry.
- I made yummy banana bread.
- I refused to turn on the a/c even though it was 90 degrees out.  My house got up to 82 degrees (baking banana bread probably didn't help), but we powered through - I refuse to turn the a/c on even one more day in 2011!
- I didn't have to break up a single fight between the boys - success!
- I put Owen back in his bed at least 10 times before finally putting him in the portacrib to sleep (not sure why, but he won't climb out of that and sees it as a punishment).  I'm seriously considering investing in a crib tent.  I almost bought one at 2:30 in the morning on Sunday when Owen had been up for 2+ hours climbing out of his bed (my delirious-ness in the middle of the night made me forget about the portacrib jail...I totally could have gotten way more sleep that night if I had just remembered).
- I had a great day.

1 comments:

Megan said...

sounds like a wonderful day!