Five more random things about our week:
5. Adam's sisters, Amber & Amy, were in town this week with their kids. It was fun to get to see all the cousins play together and interact, especially now that Daphne and Henry are getting older. Sunday night we had family dinner and Owen and Daphne (Amy's almost 2 year old daughter) were playing together...SO cute! Daphne was being kind of shy to everyone, but I went up to her and asked her if she wanted to go find Owen and she grabbed my hand to go look for him. When she found him she grabbed his hand and they held hands walking back to where the toys were. SO stinkin' cute!!!
All the Zockoll cousins at the park
4. I had a craft/girls night with Alisa, Amy and Ashley last night. I always have fun with those girls.
3. Today Owen grabbed Adam's old iPhone and said, "Mommy, I send you a text."
2. For our Mia Maids class activity on Wednesday we had a scavenger hunt around Target. SO.MUCH.FUN. I love my girls!
1. Jack had Opening Ceremonies for his T-ball league tonight. Adorable. I love him in his little uniform. He has his first game tomorrow and he's SO excited. (So am I!)
(I promise you he's excited even if he doesn't look like it in this picture.)



3 comments:
how did jack's first t-ball game go?
I love your 5 on Friday posts. :) enjoy T-ball season. :) We are full swing into our first(of at least 2) soccer season of the year....wait til you have multiple kids playing. It is a blast. :)
Jack looks ADORABLE! and scavenger hunt around Target...FUN!!
Post a Comment