So...I missed last week's post ('cuz I was in Utah with my sisters - SO much fun!)...so here's my faves from the last 2 weeks:
5. THE HUNGER GAMES!!! I really liked it. There were a few things I wish they hadn't changed from the book, but overall I thought it was really good (in fact, Adam and I are going to see it tomorrow for date night).
4. Enjoying the beautiful weather. It's already getting almost too warm (I had to turn the A/C on today - boo), but it's been mostly pleasant to be outside and we've been taking full advantage of that!
3. Watching Jack play t-ball. It gets a LITTLE frustrating for me sometimes, 'cuz he's a little "unfocused" out on the field sometimes (like at yesterday's game when he took a pocket full of sunflower seeds onto the field with him and spend the majority of an inning just eating them and not paying ANY attention to the game - sigh). But mostly it's SUPER fun to watch, and he's having a great time and that's all that matters.
1. My boys' relationship. They are BEST friends and have so much fun together most of the time. I LOVE it. Tonight they were playing and just cracking each other up, laughing SO hard. And then at bedtime Owen requested the song "Families Can Be Together Forever" (or "Family" as he calls it) and Jack sang it with me while gently patting Owen's head. It was such a tender moment that brought tears to my eyes. I love those two boys and I'm SO lucky to be their mommy.




2 comments:
owen talking to the kitty made me laugh out loud. cutest boys, i swear.
What a sweet post! I remember my brother paying more attention to the bugs he found out on the field that to the baseball game. The boys are just adorable!
Post a Comment