As the Vegas heat continues to intensify, Jack's been trying to find ways to cool off. This past Wednesday I took him to our ward's waterpark play group. Although we didn't see another person from our ward there, we still had a great time! Jack pretty much explored and wasn't too interested in the actual water (though he didn't cry when I would put him in it). He LOVED watching all the other kids that were there, especially the big kids (probably about 6-8 years old). Here are a few pictures from that day: The next evening, our neighbors (the Fagans) invited us over to play with their new slip-n-slide. I don't think Jack and Alex quite grasped the whole slip-n-slide concept, but they seemed to enjoy splashing in the pool at the end and playing with the shooting water! Thanks for having us come play guys!
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Jack LOVES water!
Posted by Lindsay at 9:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Euro Jack!!!
Post a Comment