Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Jack takes his first steps

My little baby is growing up! Jack took his first steps (about 5 or so) on Saturday, and continues to take more each day. It's so cute!!! He does the best when he's not really paying attention to what he's doing. Once he realizes that he's walking, he'll stop and usually crouch down and start to crawl. When he took his first steps, I was standing a little bit away from him and picked up his binky to put it away. Well, Jack decided that he wanted it, walked right up to me and grabbed it from me. The best part was, both Adam and I were there to witness his first steps. I just can't believe a year ago he was still in my belly...he's grown SOOOO much over the past 11 months!

P.S. I have tried to get a video of him walking, but as soon as he sees the camera, he gets too excited and wants to get to the camera ASAP, so he starts to crawl! As soon as I get one, I'll be sure to post it!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

AWESOME!!!! I want to see!

Alisa said...

Way to go Jack!Parker does the same thing with the video camera. I have wanted to post about for a week now but he won't do it for the camera. it's annoying. He is pretty much half walking and half crawling everywhere.

Allison said...

Hey Lindsay - I hope you don't mind I peeked at your blog :) Such a great picture you have at the top of it! Was taken professionally?
Also, I am so jealous that Jack is walking already! Grace still shows very little interest in it and she is 18 months!!! Anyway...cute blog - you can check mine out too :)