Sunday, June 1, 2008

Aunt Lexi and Uncle Richard came to town

We had a fun Memorial Day weekend. My sister Lexi and her husband Richard ("The Chard") came to visit us from Bountiful, Utah. We hadn't seen them since Christmas, and Jack had a LOT of fun with his Aunt Lexi and Uncle Richard.
We did lots of fun things like play Guitar Hero! Jack is a natural.
Aunt Lexi also taught Jack fun things. He now tries to put his feet in the water whenever you try to clean his face and hands at the sink. Thanks Lex!
Lexi and I worked on crafts. When Jack was born, Lexi made these cute letters for Jack, and yeah, 11 months later I still hadn't put them up in his room. Lexi and I were at Savers and found this cute shelf. Some sanding, spray painting and new hardware later, we had this cute little shelf to display Jack's name!
We had SO much fun with them and can't wait to see them in July! We love you guys!

2 comments:

Vance & Adri Petersen said...

Those letters are so cute!!! You guys did an awesome Job! jackson is so cute and active haha I want mine to be the same, can't wait for them to play together!
Take care!

Tiffany said...

Cute letters! You crafty gal!