Tiffany tagged me, and since I haven't done a survey on here yet, I figured I'd give it a go.
How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 3 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.It is always fun to read random facts about your family and friends. You just learn new things that you may not have known before.
3 Joys
1. Watching my son and my husband interact. Jack is SUCH a daddy's boy and it is SO cute! He cries when Adam leaves for work and rushes to the door the second he hears the key in the lock (including yesterday when he was in the midst of a diaper change and got up naked bummed...too cute!).
2. Spending one on one time with Adam. I LOVE my husband and love just hanging out on the couch, talking, watching TV, whatever - just spending time together.
3. Wipeout on ABC. We watched this with the Fagans, and we were all laughing so hard tears were streaming down our faces. It's amazing to watch what people will do for money. I don't know if this is a real "joy," but it's nice to relax and just laugh 'til it hurts.
3 Fears
1. Dying. Especially since Jack has been born, I have this morbid fear that I am going to die and not get to raise my son. I know, morbid.
2. Someone close to me dying. I know that if I am faithful I will get to live with my loved ones again, but I think it would be hard to live without any of them for even a day.
3. My son getting seriously hurt. I don't deal well with my little boy getting hurt (even if it's just a little hurt), and I don't know what I would do if he got really hurt, or how I'd be able to handle it.
3 Goals
1. To do more with Jack. Sometimes I feel like all Jack and I do is sit around the house. One of my goals is to try to find fun things to do with my little guy so that he can have fun experiences and memories.
2. To be a better wife. I have the BEST husband. He's so patient and kind, such a good dad, such a great provider - I often feel I am not worthy of him.
3. To have my house 100% organized. I have a couple of junk rooms and I'm SO embarrassed of them! Every couple of months I clean them up, but within a few weeks they are back to being a mess. I just want to have a place for everything, and everything in it's place.
3 Current Obsessions/Collections
1. Digital Scrapbooking. Yes, I am obsessed! I download new papers and elements practically on a daily basis, and mess around with new blog headers all the time. As you can tell from Jack's birthday themed blog, I look for ANY excuse to use the digital scrapbooking things I've found.
2. Reality TV. The Bachelorette, America's Got Talent, So You Think You Can Dance, you name it, I'm probably watching it - religiously!
3. Zuma. I HAVE to beat it, and I don't know if I ever will.
3 Random/Surprising Facts about Me! (These are more random than surprising!)
1. I was a math nerd in high school. For two years, I actually went to my normal 6 (or so) hours of high school and then two days a week went to another school for an additional 2 hours of math. Yeah...NERD!
2. I lived in Belgium for 9 months while I was a nanny for the three cutest kids on earth (next to my kid of course).
3. When I first moved to Utah I had a hard time finding a job and worked for a company that sold perfume (you know those annoying people that come up to you in parking lots?). I mostly answered phones, but a couple of times a month I had to join them and peddle perfume.
I don't have very many blog friends, so I'm not going to tag three people (uh-oh, I'm a rule breaker!). But I will say that I would LOVE if my sister Lexi would do it!


3 comments:
Yeah for tag! We are the same person I think! Ditto with the dying fears...ditto to my kids getting hurt...ditto to not feeling worthy of my husband...ditto to reality TV (woot)...and a BIG ditto to beating Zuma! Bastage!
PS-Woot to Wipeout!
It is finished. I hope you are happy.
Hope you dont mind me commenting on your blog. It was nice to learn more about you. I use to have thoes fears too, about dying. There not as bad now after my dad past away. Probably because I feel like I have him there waiting for me. :) I wanted to tell you that I like your new hair cut. Now you have one more person you can add to your friends. :) You have a very cute family and I hope to get to know you better.
Tammy
Post a Comment