Today is Jack's first birthday. It boggles my mind that a whole year has passed since his birth. It seems like the time has just flown by, but at the same time I feel like I can't remember my life before Jack. I love my little boy SO much!
I've decided to list 12 things that I LOVE about Jack (because he is 12 months old). I could go on FOREVER, but I'll try to stick to just 12!
1. I love... how much Jack loves his daddy. He cries when Adam leaves for work and rushes to the door as soon as he hears the key in the lock with a HUGE smile on his face.
2. I love... when Jack puts my cell phone on his shoulder and says "Hi Dada" (sounds like I, Dada).
3. I love... the "Awwwww" sound Jack makes when he snuggles.
4. I love... Jack's giggle as he climbs up the stairs if we accidentally leave the gate open.
5. I love... Jack's dimples.
6. I love... watching Jack do/learn something new. One of his new tricks is walking, and it is just SO cute watching him toddle all over the place.
7. I love... Jack's funny personality. His newest thing is to psych us out. He'll pretend to feed us something, but right when he gets it to our lips he'll pull back and put it in his own mouth. You can tell he thinks he's so clever!
8. I love... Jack's tan skin and dark brown eyes (he's definitely got his cute daddy's coloring!).
9. I love... watching Jack and his cousin Parker (who is 12 days older than Jack) play together and get into trouble. They've just recently started interacting with each other and it's SO cute! When we saw Parker last week, the boys kept giving each other hugs and kisses. It was super cute!
10. I love... Jack's new dancing skills. Whenever he hears any music (including church hymns) he starts dancing and head banging.
11. I love... watching Jack try to snap his fingers. We're not sure what he's really doing, but it looks like snapping. He also does seem to do it when he wants your attention.
12. I love... how into technology Jack is already! He LOVES cell phones, remotes, and Xbox controllers. He'll walk around with remotes and point them at the TV (ummm...do you think we watch too much TV?), and he'll sit down with his own Xbox controller and pretend like he's playing. It's so funny to watch!
Mommy and Daddy love you Jack! Happy Birthday little boy!


6 comments:
Happy Birthday Jack! We love you! Parker loves having you as a cousin. We can't wait to see you at the party!!!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday dear Jack,
Happy birthday to you!
Alex is excited to give Jack his presents!
Happy Birthday Jack!!!! We can't wait to see you in a few days! XOXO
Happy Birthday Jack!!! We are so happy for you guys, I can't wait for Jack to meet Baron, I bet they'll be really good friends!!
Hey! I'm glad you found me! Happy Birthday to Jack! I'm excited to do our SYTYCD nights!
Hey Lindsay..it is Corey Byington. Send me an email with your email address and I will send you an invite to my blog:
coreymarie77@gmail.com
Hope to hear from you soon! :)
Loved your new do last night! It looks great on you!
Post a Comment