July 24-27 we were in California for the Brooks Family Reunion (Adam's maternal Grandma's side of the family). We had a BLAST! The first day we hung out at Huntington Beach and did a bon fire at night. MMMM....S'mores! This was Jack's second time to the beach (his first visit was at 2 weeks old), but the first time actually getting in the sand. He did try to eat it a few times, and it covered every inch of his little body by the end of the day, but he had lots of fun. Friday and Saturday nights we had dinner at Grandma Clark's house and hung out with the extended family. We played some games, ate lots of food and watched some old home videos from when Adam's mom was a little girl. It was such a fun trip and nice to see some family members we don't see often.
Jack LOVED exploring Grandma Clark's backyard


2 comments:
I like Jack on the "phone". Cute cute cute!
I never thought I would see the day where I had more recent posts than you!!! (c: I made a new blog for my crafts, so if you are still into digital scrap booking and wanna have fun, you are more than welcome to make my page cute!!! It's mesocrafty.blogspot.com... there is nothing on it yet.... but I wanted to use the URL before someone else did!!!!
Post a Comment