Monday, July 28, 2008

Jack's First Birthday Party

Ok...I know it's been almost a month since my son's birthday, but I've been out of town practically the whole month of July!  So here is Jack's SERIOUSLY belated birthday party post!  On July 2nd we had a BBQ/pool party for Jack at Adam's parents house.  Yes, it was probably like 150 degrees that day, but it was still fun.  Jack had SO much fun, got some of the best presents (thanks everybody!), and totally got into his cake (YES!).  It was a way fun day!
Jack enjoying some watermelon.  He probably could eat a whole watermelon on his own.  I'm not kidding.
He can see the cake, and he's getting excited!
Jack takes cake very seriously, and he's wondering why we're all singing at him before he gets cake!
A little tentative at first...
Starting to get into it....
Covered in cake!
Our family at Jack's party
Some high school friends and their kids - April and Paxton, Amy and Madyson and Adam and Jack
YEA!  I loved my party!!!!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

That was a fun party. Jack was a crazy cake boy!

Alisa said...

I am so jealous that you got to go the AI concert.

I still can't believe our babies are 1, it's crazy! My favorite picture is the one of him eyeing the cake.

We are the Matthews! said...

How cute he is. And that cake looks SOOO good. YUM, now I might have to go make a cake for dessert tonight. :)