Monday, July 28, 2008

American Idol Concert

So....when I was in Utah my mom suprised her girls with tickets to the American Idol concert. It was SOOOOO much fun! The top ten were SUCH good performers. Michael Johns was awesome, he was so funny! We had a total blast! Thanks again mom!

Kylee, Lexi, my mom and me wearing our "I Voted" shirts that Lexi made!

Kylee and me at the concert

My mom and Lexi at the concert

Lexi is SO fun to go to concerts with because she is just a TOTAL dork!!! This is her screaming when David Cook was taking the stage!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

All I have to say is you and your skinny family make me sick...



Thanks for making me go to Target today. I spent WAY too much money...blah. But I did get some Mexican Train dominoes finally! Anyone up for a ride on the choo choo? With a side of ChaCha?

The Andelins said...

YESSS!!!! Do you remember all my info for signing into my blog??? I think that I SERIOUSLY need an Idols post!! XOXO