8 TV shows I love to watch:
So You Think You Can Dance
The Office
Grey's Anatomy
The Biggest Loser
My Name is Earl
Oprah
The People's Court (I know...I'm weird. I'm sure you've already judged me for this!)
America's Next Top Model
8 Favorite Restaurants:
California Pizza Kitchen
Red Robin
Roy's
Mama's Fish House (ahhh...Maui!)
Sonic (mostly for the drinks...cherry limeade...I miss you!)
Cameron's Seafood (in California)
In-N-Out
Acapulco (in California)
8 Things that Happened Yesterday (I'm doing today. Yesterday obviously wasn't super exciting because I don't remember much of it!):
Jack slept in until 7!
I went to work.
I felt overwhelmed.
Jack was good for Tiffany while I was at work. YEA! (Thanks again Tiff!)
I ate too many Pumpkin Chocolate Chip muffins.
My Activity days girls came over.
I cleaned Jack's high chair at least 5 times.
I found 2 rocks in my rug (Jack sneaks rocks in when he plays in the backyard)
8 Things I look forward to:
Jack learning new things (especially how to talk...that will make life so much easier. Until he learns to talk back!)
My birthday
Halloween
Thanksgiving
Christmas (and decorating my house!)
Evening walks with my boys
Saturdays
TV show season premieres (I can't WAIT for Thursday!)
8 Things I love about fall:
Evening walks with my boys
Sweaters
Jeans
Holidays
Thunderstorms. They scare me, but I secretly love them.
Hot Chocolate
Soup-eating weather
My down comforter
8 Things on my Wish List:
A NICE digital camera
To have my house 100% organized
Endless money and time for crafting
Granite countertops
New flooring
More hours each day
To make my home a place my family wants to be
Health and happiness for my family
8 people I'm tagging:
Most of my friends have already been tagged. If you see it and want to do it, feel free!


1 comments:
in the process of judging you.........judging complete.
Post a Comment