Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Lindsay!!!






For Better Quality Click Here:
http://gallery.me.com/azockoll/100042



26 Things I love about Lindsay

  1. You are the Best baker I know… MMMMMM MUFFINS…
  2. You are so good with money. Without you I would spend every cent we own.
  3. You care so much about your calling.
  4. You try hard to make our home a beautiful place to live.
  5. You always bring Jack out to my car so he can say goodbye.
  6. You put up with my crazy idea’s.
  7. You support my decisions.
  8. You have such a great work ethic.
  9. You love our son unconditionally.
  10. You are so smart!
  11. You put up with my sometimes off color humor.
  12. You keep me grounded.
  13. You care about my health.
  14. You have the best motherly instincts I know.
  15. You are beautiful, Always! (And I really mean Always!)
  16. You always encourage me to do what is right.
  17. You love your family and my family.
  18. You Smell good. ( I know that one sounds weird but you do!)
  19. You like Macs… That one is a deal breaker after all.
  20. You are always willing to try something once.
  21. You listen.
  22. You are the best kisser I have ever kissed… And I kissed a lot so I know!
  23. You like to play games. Even Xbox games.
  24. You are such a great mother
  25. You like spending time with our friends.
  26. You Love me for me and that is the most important thing after all.

Thank you Lindsay for the last 5 years. I cant believe how fast it goes and I love you more everyday.

Love,

Adam

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Very sweet post Adam...my heart is fluttering. Truly prec.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDSAY!!! Thanks for moving in next door. What would the Fagan's life be like if you had never moved in??? Hmmm...night's with early sleep, more homemade tortillas, walking to the Rainbo all alone, wondering how far our monitor's range could be. But above all, BORING! I have said it before and I'll say it again, WE LOVE YOU GUYS! Thanks for all you do for me, like listening to my ramblings (such as the one I have just typed here). Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Tiffany said...

And one more thing-if you didn't move in, I wouldn't be sticking my foot in my mouth and getting in trouble with my husband nearly so much. Trevor, I do not think you're boring. (thanks again Zockoll's...grrr)

Lindsay said...

Oh Tiff...we just had to give you a hard time!!! Thanks for the birthday wishes. We are so glad we moved next door to you...we love you guys too!

FitNotQuitJess said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Glad I found your blog.

JTB said...

Happy Birthday from the Byington's!

Hope you have a good one. Let us know when we are celebrating :).

Allison said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I totally would've told you in person this morning if I'd know! Hope you had a fantastic day!

CB said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday Linds!!! Adam, a very sweet post and adorable pics!!

Humes Family said...

Happy Birthday Lindsey!! Great job on the post Adam, it makes me love your wife even more!!
You're such an awesome person inside and out Lindsey!!

Love you guys!!