Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

This year was Jack's second Halloween, but the first one he had ANY clue as to what was going on. He had SO much fun dressing up and getting candy at Trunk-or-Treats this year! (We actually went to two, one at Mama and Papa Z's ward, and one at our building with the 3 wards that meet there.) He LOVED his costume, he was so happy whenever he had it on, and if he would see it around the house he would want to put it on. He also was a total pro at trick-or-treating. He knew exactly what to do, and would put the candy right in his treat bag (although sometimes if it looked extra yummy he would try to eat it through the wrapper first).
Our little puppy dog...

Pictures with some friends (can you believe they're all sitting there!?!?!)

Picking out a treat (I think daddy coached him on what to grab that time)

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Carol Benesh said...

He looks adorable! Thanks for posting these pictures.

CB said...

Jack made one cute Dalmation!! :)Abbey loved Trick or Treating this year too!! Amazing how fast they learn what candy is!

The Andelins said...

Holy cow- that first picture of Jack is the BEST!!! Look how happy he is!! So cute!! Can't wait to see you guys next month! XOXO

Tiffany said...

Oh my goodness he is sooooooo cute! I am totally bummed we never connected when the kids had their costumes on! I'm sure that would have been some cute pictures-our two puppies!

Brittany said...

Hey Lindsay! I'm not sure how I found your blog, but came across it and thought I'd say hello. Your little Jack is one handsome guy! Looks like he had a fun Halloween! It was fun running into you at the mall the other day! - Brittany

Amanda said...

What a cutie! It gets more fun every year!!

FitNotQuitJess said...

So cute! They get too big too fast. You (and everyone) is so on the ball with pictures, etc. I still have them on my camera.

Ie Li said...

He is a very cute puppy dog!