Ok...that may not sound like much of a treat, but I just made this recently to put on pasta (cheese & spinach ravioli) and as sauce on pizza and it was a huge hit in my house. It's a tad bit healthier than the other tasty treat posts, but I hope you still enjoy it!
1 bag Baby spinach (6 oz.)
½ cup Pine nuts
½ cup Grated parmesan
½ cup Olive oil (the second time I made it I only put in 1/4 cup, and that was still plenty!)
¾ tsp. Salt
1/8 tsp. Black pepper
In a food processor, combine spinach, pine nuts, parmesan, olive oil, salt and pepper. Pulse until blended and smooth. Makes 1 ½ cups pesto.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Tuesday's Tasty Treat: Spinach Pesto
Posted by Lindsay at 8:59 AM
Labels: Tuesday's Tasty Treat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Ohhhhh that sounds good. It's low WW points, right??!
mmmm...that sounds delicious. I love pesto in every form.
Post a Comment