My little boy is growing up! Today we were about to go downstairs, and I remembered we needed to grab some diapers to put in his diaper bag. I said, "Jack come here, we need to go grab some diapers." And he ran toward me with his little hand outstretched, grabbed my hand and held it down the hallway to his room. Seems silly, but he just seemed like such a big boy to me at the moment.
Then this afternoon we met our cousins at the park and Jack was just climbing all over the playground equipment. He has no fear and will totally go down the big slides all by himself (although sometimes he ends up a little twisted around by the time he gets to the bottom). He's getting so big!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
I wanna hold your ha-a-a-and...
Posted by Lindsay at 1:26 PM
Labels: Jack Milestone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That was fun, thanks for coming! i just hope Jack doesn't get sick. He is so fun and i can't wait for him and Parker to play with each other.
I love the holding hand stage. Soon, Alex will be "too cool" to hold my hand...sigh.
Post a Comment