Sunday, October 5, 2008

Counting my blessings...

Today has just been one of "those" days.  I don't know why, but I've been in a little bit of a funk all day.  Nothing specific happened, I'm just feeling a little overwhelmed and stressed, and worrying about silly things.  In order to help me out of this funk, I've decided to list a few of my blessings so that I can focus on those instead.  

1.  I have the most patient husband.  EVER.
2.  I have been given a wonderful little boy with lots of energy and curiosity.  (And the cutest smile and best laugh!)  
3.  I have a home I love to be in.
4.  I have awesome neighbors that are practically like family.  I am so glad that Jack has Alex to play with, because Alex is such a good boy and such a good example to Jack.  
5.  I have wonderful extended family that is there for me whenever I need them.

I could go on forever, but I won't.  Just typing this out has made me feel so much better.  I'm gonna go snuggle with my cute husband now...

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Sorry you had a cruddy day yesterday. I KNEW I should have called you...sorry I didn't act on that thought. Thanks for your sweet words about Alex. I read number 4 to him and he got a big smile and said "that's me!" You may have thought differently about him yesterday though, had you come over. He was not being a very good sharing friend to Jack. He has bad days too! Love ya!

Kelli said...

how is sweet little jack's chipped tooth?

you can add #6. antm and tyra banks?