Thursday, October 2, 2008

Jack is an emotional eater...

On the drive back from Hoover Dam, Jack was not a happy camper. He was hot, he was hungry and he did not want to be strapped in his seat. After settling him in I handed him his sippy and a little cup of whales crackers (like goldfish, but better I think!). A couple of minutes later, I turned to check on him and this is what I found: Normally my child does not STUFF his face. You can usually hand him a little bowl or cup with snacks and he'll just eat them. I guess he was feeling a little out of sorts and decided to try and devour the entire contents of the cup in one bite. Meanwhile, I start laughing, which starts Jack laughing, which led to chewed up whales all over Jack and his car seat.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Another post, and then another post, and then another!!! Happy day for me! I know how Jack feels...I am an emotional/bored/tired/grumpy/social/happy and I guess hungry eater too.

CB said...

That is too funny!! Loved his facial expression in the pic!!

Amanda said...

Do you think he is thinking about how many crackers he actually fit? LOL! He's so cute!

Alisa said...

That must have come from the Zockoll side, it's not a fun trait to have.