Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tuesday's Tasty Treat: Favorite Waffles

Ok...I know it's Wednesday. It's just been one of those weeks. You do not want to come over to my house right now. It's a freakin' disaster zone. Yet, here I sit blogging and not cleaning.

I got this recipe from Jennifer Parkin. I lived with Jennifer, her husband Dave, and her three adorable kids in Belgium, where I helped out with the kids. Jenn had this AWESOME cookbook called Favorites (I wish I could find it, because I LOVED that cookbook). This is one of my favorite recipes from that cookbook, and a favorite "breakfast for dinner" meal for our family.

1 3/4 cups flour (Adam and I recently tried whole wheat flour, and that is super yummy too!)
3 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 eggs
1 3/4 cups milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil

Mix ingredients well (but do not overmix!) and bake in hot waffle iron. Enjoy!

1 comments:

Megan Hedrick said...

i love your tuesday tasty treats! I'm going to try all of them!