Hi Lindsay, I feel weird commenting on this post since you don't even know me- and that's big news- yay! lol. I just noticed your question on my blog about cinnamon rolls. There are a lot of recipes that work well to make the night before and just leave in the fridge overnight. *My* recipe actually doesn't, or I'd give it to you! I've been trying to find a good one that does though. Kate told me the Pioneer Woman's dough works really well for that, so that's one you could try. Sorry I'm writing so much and not really giving you a good answer, lol. I just wanted you to know I read that question and was thinking about it!
Congrats! You have cute babies, can't wait to see another one. And so fun that you and Lexi get to be pregnant together. It's nice to have someone to be miserable with. :) Happy times!
Adam and I have been married since August 23, 2003. We have three boys - Jack, Owen and Sawyer. We are happy and healthy and loving watching our boys grow!
17 comments:
Going to have to change the blog's name...
Congrats on the new little one.
-Byingtons
Yee Haw!
Oh, and nice work Adam.
yay congratulations!! SO exciting! Hope to see you on the christmas party on the 13th!! Take care
That is so exciting! 2 kids are a lot of fun, it's when you get to that 3rd one that's tricky!
YAY! Congrats--when are you due??
Hooray!! How exciting!! Yes, when is the due date?
Congratulations! How exciting for your family!
oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh! so exciting!
Congratulations!! What a cute way to announce!
Congrats!!!! Thats so exciting! When are you due?
What exciting news!! congrats!!
Congratsulations! You're going to have so much fun.
Congrats!!! That's so exciting!!!
That is awesome! I can't wait to meet this little one and the cousin too! Wonderful news.
Hi Lindsay, I feel weird commenting on this post since you don't even know me- and that's big news- yay! lol. I just noticed your question on my blog about cinnamon rolls. There are a lot of recipes that work well to make the night before and just leave in the fridge overnight. *My* recipe actually doesn't, or I'd give it to you! I've been trying to find a good one that does though. Kate told me the Pioneer Woman's dough works really well for that, so that's one you could try. Sorry I'm writing so much and not really giving you a good answer, lol. I just wanted you to know I read that question and was thinking about it!
-Sara
(from Our Best Bites)
Congrats! You have cute babies, can't wait to see another one. And so fun that you and Lexi get to be pregnant together. It's nice to have someone to be miserable with. :) Happy times!
Post a Comment