Congratulations on baby #2. My second has by far been my easiest adjustment. So hopefully this holds true for you as well. How exciting! I think those elves are pretty cute too and I'm sorry that a plate of Christmas goodies is my lame excuse for V.T. My first New Years Resolution- actually visit teach Lindsay.
Adam and I have been married since August 23, 2003. We have three boys - Jack, Owen and Sawyer. We are happy and healthy and loving watching our boys grow!
2 comments:
Congratulations on baby #2. My second has by far been my easiest adjustment. So hopefully this holds true for you as well. How exciting! I think those elves are pretty cute too and I'm sorry that a plate of Christmas goodies is my lame excuse for V.T. My first New Years Resolution- actually visit teach Lindsay.
Don't feel bad Tara. Lindsay and I are partners...we see each other every day, and we still don't get ours done!
Thus ends another segment of Confessions Via the Bolg
Post a Comment