Let me start by saying how much I LOVE my doctor this pregnancy! I am going to the same practice I did with Jack, but I'm seeing a different doctor in the practice and I just LOVE him!!! I've also been lucky to get appointments on Tuesday when he is the only doctor in that office, which just makes for a much smoother appointment. The practice is just SO busy, when all 3 doctors are in the office the waiting room is SO crowded and they all have to share the patient rooms, just making for a much more hectic environment. Anyway...I digress...
Today Dr. Foster came in and said rather than just using the doppler to find the heartbeat, why didn't we just go into the other room and do a quick ultrasound. YEA! It was so awesome to see this little baby, and it made everything seem more real to me. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures, but I did steal someone else's (ah the wonder of the internet!), so this is pretty much what my baby looks like right now:

We could see the baby moving around (it looked like a little Mexican jumping bean...all of a sudden it's whole body would just jump around), and moving it's arms all over, including a dramatic 'arm draped across the forehead' move. Legs were kinda squished up around the bum and hard to see, but everything looked great according to Dr. Foster. My next appointment is in a month, and then after that we schedule the "big" ultrasound! I'm so excited!!!


3 comments:
I feel like I don't even know you anymore because since I have been sick, I have hardly seen you! I didn't know you had a Dr appointment. I am so happy you are loving Dr Foster. He is awesome. I always kind of miss being pregnant when one of my friends is pregnant! But I will just have to live through your stories! ;)
So cool you got an unexpected ultrasound! He did that to me too! Was Adam with you?
Ahhh I am jealous!! I want an ultrasound!!!
Ultrasounds are the best!! Dr appointments when you are pregnant rate up there too. I always went through like an attention-starved thing after I had my babies...no more dr appointments all about me! :) Can't wait for the next update!!
Post a Comment