that's what little BOYS are made of...
Adam and I are not suprised at all...we were both thinking boy this time and we're super excited for another boy and for Jack to have a little brother! Jack is a TOTAL daddy's boy, so I have a feeling that Adam will have his hands full.
Within the first 30 seconds of the ultrasound our little guy had flashed us "the goods." (Sorry if that sounds graphic!) The ultrasound tech asked if we knew what we were having and we both said it was pretty obvious up on the screen! With Jack they didn't tell us he was a boy until the VERY end of the ultrasound, so it was kind of fun knowing the whole time that it was a little boy. We got a few pictures but they're not very good (this place just printed them on regular paper...lame!), plus he was being a stinker and wouldn't give us a good profile shot. We got a face on picture, but lets just face it, they all look like aliens in the face on ultrasound pictures.
So we have the whole boy thing totally figured out. Now the tough part: figuring out a name. We are TOTALLY clueless this time!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Snips and snails, and puppy dog tails...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
I don't know why you keep pretending you have no name for him. We have already discussed this. It is DeShawn. It totally fits. And mom agrees!!! We can't wait to meet him!!! Camryn will be ready to mug on him in July!! XOXO
I knew it! Congrats. Jack and this boy will have so much fun, maybe too much fun!
I thought Sawyer was the name??? Adam, am I wrong?? ;)
This gave me goosebumps to read! Even though I already heard it from you directly, it's still such an exciting part of the pregnancy. I'm thinking Fro Yo to celebrate tonight?? Ok, lame excuse to go get some Fro Yo...I am an addict.
CONGRATS!!
Congratulations... That is so exciting!
Congratulations!!!
Congrats!!!! Boys are so much fun just not as fun to dress!:) They will be best little buddies.
boy central over there on buffalo brubaker street. (is that the dang name of that street?)
super exciting!
Congrats again!
I need to move to your street!
Hey I just found your blog. Congrats on the boy!!!! They are fun to dress when you match them... but only when they are little. My husband has forbid me to do this when they are older, so I enjoy it now! Congrats again!
Oh brothers!! That is so cute!! Congrats!
Post a Comment