Thursday, January 29, 2009

This is the face...

of a boy who misses his daddy!
Dear Daddy,
I've been missing you. I missed you putting me to bed last night. I missed our Daddy-Jack play and breakfast time this morning. It just isn't the same with Mommy. Yes, I'll admit there were a few tears. But then Mommy let me drive the car to my little heart's content and I was happy again.
Can't wait to see you tonight!
Love, Jack
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Awww, that's just presh Jack!

Taylor said...

awww...look at those tears! but then you look down and see the next picture and you just can't help but laugh! what a cutie...and daddy's boy! :o)

The Andelins said...

Awww... I love the tear on his cheek!!! Was this before or after you told him you'd take his daddy away forever unless his behavior changed??? (c: P.S. Are those his new shoes??? SO SO SO cute!!! XOXO

FitNotQuitJess said...

Poor thing. Jerimiah gave up on day 2 of Daddy being gone of him coming home...but we're finally at the TWO MORE DAY mark! Poor little guys, they just don't understand.

Shelly Benson said...

Awwww, Jack is such a cute little guy.

Mack loves driving the car, too. It's to the point where if I don't let him drive before we get in to go somewhere he has a MELTDOWN!