Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Family Park Fun!

Saturday evening we decided to head to the park after having dinner. The sun was already starting to go down, so it was a little chilly...but Jack had a blast anyway!
I can't believe that he's big enough to just climb all over the playground equipment. He's growing up too fast!
Jack loves spinning these guys. (Don't mind the pornographic bunny!)
It took him a little while to realize he wasn't scared of this slide. Once he got over his slight fear, he had so much fun! He wanted to go down the slide over, and over, and over again...
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Carol Benesh said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE these pictures. Especially the slide pic with Linz in the background. That camera was a good choice!

The Andelins said...

I agree-- slide pictures are SUPER cute!! P.S. I had to enlarge the pornographic bunny picture once you mentioned it... HAHA!!

Amanda said...

LOL! You should warn us NOT to enlarge that one! Dang hooligans!

Allison said...

I hate those bunnies! Love that park though!

JTB said...

Try acetone or nail polish remover that should remove the image on the equipment.

Looks like fun!