Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Things that made me happy this week....

1. Sidewalk chalking it up with Jack.
2. The awesome faces Jack makes while playing with his new mini b-ball hoop from Mama and Papa Z.

3. Hearing Jack say "puppy" for the first time. Too cute!

4. Watching Jack swim by himself (with floaties) for the first time. He LOVED it...you could just see how proud he was of himself and the pure joy on his face. Priceless! (I wish I had thought to bring the camera!)

5. How much Jack loves bike rides with daddy (and Alex). He requests rides morning, noon and night!
6. Eating some of these bad boys....
(Photo and recipe from Our Best Bites - check them out...YUMMY!)
Yes...those are Cadbury Mini Eggs in cookies...delish!

5 comments:

The Andelins said...

So the floatie was a hit?? I'm telling you, that is my favorite flotation device EVER. P.S. I want to eat all of those cookies. No bueno for me.

CB said...

That Jack is so darn cute I can't stand it! I definitely have dibs on him for Abbey! :)

CB said...

And what about GNO?? THAT didn't make you happy? JK :)

Lindsay said...

GNO totally should be on that list...YUMMY Guadalajara. I'm still dreaming of the tasty triangles of goodness!

Tiffany said...

Thumbs up to GNO!