Thursday, April 2, 2009

Things that made me happy today...

1. Tiffany inviting Jack to play in their backyard for a bit this morning. I was able to get some dishes done and clean up. Having my house clean always puts me in a good mood. Thanks Tiff!

2. Hitting the 27 week mark in my pregnancy. My due date is 3 months from today. I am excited/slightly nervous. I know these last few months will FLY by!

3. Beautiful weather. It was a bit windy in the afternoon, but this morning was gorgeous and I loved spending some quality time with Jack playing in the backyard.

3 comments:

Allison said...

OK - now you're making me nervous too! I don't feel ready!

Megan Hedrick said...

So having 2 kids is not nearly as hard as I thought it was going to be. Keeping the house clean and myself clean is another story!

Tiffany said...

Ditto to Megan. I think you'll adjust just fine! Plus, Jack can come over all the time. So that will be helpful!

And you're welcome. Thank YOU for watching Alex today!