Monday, May 18, 2009

Things that made me happy today....

1. Splashing in the neighborhood pool with my boys. I love watching them play together. Jack absolutely ADORES his daddy.

2. My sister-in-law Alisa inviting us over for dinner. It was Y-U-M-M-Y! I'm going to have to get some of that cilantro dressing from Fresh & Easy. Not quite Cafe Rio, but darn good!!!

3. My cute husband cleaning my kitchen floors on his hands and knees. (He snapped the handle off the Shark Steam Mop and felt so bad that he actually got down on his hands and knees. Yes...my kitchen floors were THAT bad!)

4. Tiffany graciously allowing me use of extra space in her freezer (and especially for the yummy treat that was waiting for me in the freezer!).

5. Listening to Jack say goodbye to every car and truck we passed as we drove home tonight. That boy is OBSESSED with "beep beeps" and "trus" (we're still working on the -ck sound!).

2 comments:

The Andelins said...

#1- I wish my pool was open AND that I had people to swim with.... *and maybe a swim suit that covered the gut.

#2- I love that Adam got down on his hands and knees to scrub the floor!! My kitchen floor really needs that TLC, but I haven't gotten to it yet.

#3- YAY for FINALLY updating the blog!!!

Allison said...

Yikes - that was some serious mopping going on in order to snap the handle off! :)
By the way . . . 44 days left on your baby counter!!!!