Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Awww....Man!

One of Jack's FAVORITE things is to help with the laundry. No joke. If he's getting frustrated or upset about something you can totally distract him by asking him if he wants to help with the laundry. He L-O-V-E-S it (as do I!).

Today as we were getting ready to put a load in the washer I was checking all of the pockets of Adam's pants to make sure there wasn't anything in them (I've learned my lesson, we've washed his wallet, pens, money and even a mini remote for the Mac - which survived amazingly!). Jack looked at me and said, "Momey?" (translation - money) I said, "Nope, no money." To which his response was, "Awww, Man!"

6 comments:

The Andelins said...

Haha Funny Jack!!!

Tiffany said...

He may have picked the "awww, Man!" saying up from Alex. He says that all the time too and it still cracks me up.

Sarah Goodsell said...

So funny! My son is obsessed with laundry also, he comes and tells me when it's done every time:)

Alisa said...

Parker says it all the time but I think he got it from Dora. I guess Boots says it all the time. Hmmm maybe my kids watch too much TV.

Amanda said...

Oh, how cute! Maybe he was hoping to stash it away....does he have a piggy bank?

Tiffany said...

Actually, it's Swiper on Dora that says it. And yes, we watch too much tv at my house!