1. Bacon and eggs (or oatmeal if you're me and don't eat eggs) breakfast with the boys. Jack is an egg LOVER and requests "eeeees" on a regular basis.
A kiss for the chef...
Adam slaving over some SERIOUSLY delish bacon. Yum! (Made for some great BLTs for lunch too!)
2. Introducing Trevor to MASH. We found an online version of the game. Good times, good times.
Trev ended up married to Adam (ha, ha...we had to throw the "boyfriend" in!) with 4 kids, living in his parents' basement. He drove an army green Pinto and worked as a Pizza guy. AWESOME!
3. Zogan Family Fun Time! Dinner and lots of playing!!!
Jack rolled up like a burrito, playing with his buddies!


3 comments:
Trev and Adam living the dream...green Pinto and all!
Haha too funny!!! P.S. I can't believe your kid likes EGGS!?!?!? Mine probably will too-- and I'll quietly gag as I prepare them for her.
The best burrito ever!
Post a Comment